A Fish Story was the second episode of Season 2 of The Kidsongs Television Show.
The Kidsongs Kids discover the marine & water world to look at the types of animals there. Janet interviews Jim Clarke of Sea World to talk about dolphins.
- Top Ten Facts (first appearance)
- Sing Along with Billy Biggle
- Question Time with Special Guest
- "Sea Cruise" (What I Want to Be!)
- "3 Little Fishes" (Play Along Songs)
- "The Name Game" (Very Silly Songs)
- "The Farmer in the Dell" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Splish Splash" (Ride the Rollercoaster)
- "Water World" (A Day with the Animals)
- "Bumpin' Up and Down" (Play Along Songs)
- "Do the Silly Willy" (Very Silly Songs)
- This was the first time Chris Aguilar did Top 10 Fascinating Facts, which he did with fish. The second time being A Community Assignment, where Chris has done fascinating facts about monkeys.
- It revealed that flounder fish have colors of blue and yellow, in which Billy Biggle thinks that kids would change color too.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.