Alligator On The Loose was the first episode of Season 2 of The Kidsongs Television Show.
Guest Jules Sylvester's trained alligator escapes her cage. It frightens female co-host Alexandra, who has always been afraid of alligators. At the height of the studio's intensity, Billy Biggle helps Alexandra understand it's OK to fear things.
- Question Time with Special Guest
- Sing-Along with Billy Biggle
- The Kidsongs TV Show Theme
- Fiddle-I-Dee (Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs)
- Here We Go' Round the Mulberry Bush (Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- Join The Band (Kidsongs: Play Along Songs
- See Ya Later, Alligator (Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- Fishin' Blues (Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- Down By the Bay (Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs)
- Little Deuce Coupe (Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster)
- Let's Twist Again (Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster)
- This was the debut of the revival Kidsongs TV Show, this time on the American non-commercial television network PBS.
- Mrs. Wilson: What else do have planned for this episode?
- Janet: Oh, we have a fun song that encourages kids to do their chores and teaches the days of the week at the same.
- Mr. Forbes: That sounds good. What song is that?
- Hassan: "Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush".
- Mrs. Wilson: Oh. You know, I'm just a little considered about the amount of information you're putting in the show. Do you have a guest coming in the studio today?
- Janet: Oh, yes. We have a wonderful guest, Jules Sylvester. He's bringing us some baby alligators.
- Mrs. Wilson: Perfect.
- Kevin: And we have a video on the subject.
- Mr. Forbes: Can we see it?
- Kids: Sure.
- Alexandra: Good morning and welcome to The Kidsongs TV Show.
- Christian: The only and only show made by kids.
- Alexandra: For kids.
- Christian: And starting kids.
- Alexandra: Hi. I'm Alexandra Palm.
- Christian: And I'm Christian Buenaventura.
(Billy Biggle appears)
- Billy: And I'm Billy Biggle.
- Christian: Today's show has great music videos of one of our favorite songs like "Down By the Bay" and "See You Later, Alligator".
- Alexandra: And that's exactly what I want to say to alligators.
- Billy: What?
- Alexandra: "See You Later Alligator". I don't like alligators. Not one bit.
- Christian: Oh, I didn't know that. Our next video "Fiddle-I-Dee" has lots of animals. Maybe you'll like them better.
- Alexandra: Coming up next, we've got a song that's been around for centuries.
- Christian: For you little guys, that means hundreds of years.
- Alexandra: It's about a different chore that kids can do every day of the week.
- Christian: Please, don't give my folks any ideas.
- Alexandra: (giggles) Watch as our friend the scarecrow meets the Kidsongs Kids in...
- Hosts: (singing) "Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush".
- Billy: Hi, everyone!
- Melane: Boy, are we glad to see you.
- Billy: Well I'm glad to see you, too. What's up?
- Janet: There's a baby alligator loose in the studio.
- Billy: How delightful.
- Janet: It's not delightful. It's a disaster. We have a segment coming up in just a few minutes that we need her for, and Alex is absolutely terrifed of reptiles.
- Billy: Well then, we'll just have to find her.
- Christian: I think the drums are the most fun instruments to play.
- Alexandra: I love to play the piano.
- Christian: While we're on the subject of music, I think it's time go visit Kidsongs' one and only maestro: the somewhat silly, the often outrageous, the utterly unforgetable...
- Hosts: Professor Majorchord
- Alexandra: In "Come Join the Band".
- Mark: Oops! We're on the air.
- Janessa: What are we doing?
- Mark: Intro to "Down By The Bay". And cue!
- Christian: This next video is really fun and really silly. I hope it makes you laugh.
- Alexandra: I need a laugh. It's called "Down By the Bay".
- Billy: Where you scared?
- Alexandra: Really scared.
- Billy: That's OK. Lots of kids are scared of reptiles and in some ways, it's good that they are.
- Alexandra: It's good that I was scared?
- Billy: Yes. It's good to be scared about things that are dangerous and alligators are dangerous.
- Alexandra: So I shouldn't feel stupid about being so freaked out.
- Billy: Not at all. Lots of kids are scared of lots of things.
- Janessa: I'm still scared of the dark, so I leave the light on in my closet.
- Billy: That's great, Janessa. You found a way of delaing with your fear.
- Alexandra: Well, the only way I can live with my fear of alligators is to avoid them.
- Billy: That's a very good solution, too. And it also might help you to learn more about them.
- Alexandra: Well, that's our show for today.
- Christian: Thank you for watching the only show.
- Alexandra: Made by kids.
- Christian: For kids.
- Alexandra: And starting kids.
(Billy Biggle appears)
- Billy: Hey, don't forget me. Billy Biggle!
- Hosts & Billy: See-ya!
- Camera/Floor Crew: See-ya!
- Mrs. Wilson: Very good show, children. I am very pleased and those videos were execellent.
- Mr. Forbes: And everything seemed to run so smoothly.
- Control Room Crew: Smoothly?!