Around the World in Thirty Minutes is the 16th episode of the second season of The Kidsongs TV Show.
Billy Biggle and the Kidsongs Kids learn all about the geography, history and cultures of different countries. Their special guest is international musician Bruce Farrar, a bagpipe playing Scotsman.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Christopher Aguilar
- Janessa Beth
- Christian Buenaventura
- Mark Humphrey II
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Alexandra Palm
- Katie Polk
- Melanee Shale
- Janet Veyts
- Kevin Williamson, Jr.
- The Kidsongs TV Show Theme
- Waltzing Matilda (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Sakura, Sakura (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Funiculì, Funiculà (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- America's Heroes (from Kidsongs: Home on the Range)
- Kumbaya (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Did You Ever See a Lassie? (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Living in the USA (from Kidsongs: Home on the Range)
- Los Pollitos (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- This was the second time Billy Biggle did the map center, the first time being Where in the World is Billy Biggle?.
- The song that Bruce Farrar played on the bagpipes was Scotland the Brave.
- It had been revealed that Alexandra's family was Italian.
- It also revealed that Hassan's family was from Jamaica.
- It revealed that Katie's mother's relatives were from Eastern Europe, her dad's mother is from Panama and her dad's father's family has been in the United States for a long time.
- It also revealed that Katie was the four times great granddaughter of James Knox Polk, the 11th president of the United States.
- It also revealed that Chris' family was from the Philippines.
- It revealed that Kevin's family was Irish and German.
- It even revealed that Mark is almost half-Scottish.
- It also revealed that Janessa's family was Scottish, Irish and German on her mom's side and her dad is mostly Blackfoot Indian, which is a Native American tribe.
- It even revealed that Melanee's grandparents were from Thailand, Russia, Czechoslovakia and China.