I Need a Little Pasta was the twenty-ninth episode of Season 2 of The Kidsongs Television Show.
In this episode, Billy wears a chef's hat and apron and the kids learn about foods from all over the world. Much of the learning comes from the kids talking to one another about their ethnic backgrounds and the families' traditional foods. In "Billy's Kitchen", Billy teaches all about pasta. Janet helps him and is shrunk down to Billy size only after making him promise that he'll make her big again! Janet puts on a chef's outfit and she and Billy mix all of the ingredients and make different types of pasta. Billy gets so into it that he even speaks a little Italian.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Christopher Aguilar
- Janessa Beth
- Christian Buenaventura
- Mark Humphrey II
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Alexandra Palm
- Katie Polk
- Melanee Shale
- Janet Veyts
- Kevin Williamson, Jr.
- Frank Miceli
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- Funiculì, Funiculà (from: Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Day-O (Banana Boat Song) (from: Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- On Top of Spaghetti (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- Animal Medley (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- Anything You Can Do (from: Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster)
- Five Little Monkeys (from: Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals) (sung by Billy Biggle)