In 1989, Katie replaced Julie Ann Gourson. In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She left on the Kidsongs Television Show to become an assistant horse trainer and made a guest appearance in "We Love Horses" which was the last episode of Season 3.
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (she was six years old wearing a purple camp shirt)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (she was best seen in Here We Go Loopty Loo riding together with Sh'Vaughn Heath and wearing a white shirt;)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (she wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (she wearing an aqua shirt in Santa, Please Don't Forget Me)
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (she wearing a pink Kidsongs club shirt and light blue denim overall shorts)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (she wearing a purple tank, pink short and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (she was best seen riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (she was best seen in Peppermint Twist and Rock Around the Clock)
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (she was best seen in The Best Dog in the World)
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (she wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)
Katie is now a designer for Houghton fashion. She shares a birthday with a former Kidsongs kid, Divita Wright.