Katie Polk (born as Katharine Rose Polk on June 9, 1983 in Los Angeles, California) was a Kidsongs kid from 1989 to 1995. Katie has black curly hair and tan skin. She is the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of James K. Polk, the 11th President of the United States.
In 1989, she replaces Tara Strong (who was a cameo in Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus) and in 1995, she was replaced by Jessica Fried. In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She left the Kidsongs Television Show to become an assistant horse trainer and makes a guest appearance in "We Love Horses" which was the last episode of Season 2. She is now a designer for Houghton fashion.
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (as a 6 y.o. tot wearing a purple camp shirt)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (best seen in Here We Go Loopty-Loo wearing a white shirt)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (wearing an aqua shirt in Santa, Please Don't Forget Me)
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (wearing a Pink Club Shirt and light blue denim overall shorts)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (wearing a purple tank, pink short and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (seen riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (only seen in Peppermint Twist and Rock Around the Clock)
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (best seen in The Best Dog in the World)
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)