Katie Polk (born June 9, 1983 in Los Angeles, California as Katharine Rose Polk) is a former Kidsongs kid from 1989 through 1995. Katie had a black curly hair and tan skin. She is the daughter of Carol Rosenstein, sister of Brian Rosenstein, the stepdaughter of Bruce Gowers, and the stepsister of Sean Gowers.
In 1989, Katie replaced Julie Ann Gourson. In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She left on the Kidsongs Television Show to become an assistant horse trainer and made a guest appearance in "They Raise Horses, Don't They?", which was the last episode of Season 3.
- Kidsongs: Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes (where she cameo appeared in the song "Up and Down, Round and Round".)
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (she was six years old wearing a purple camp shirt, she was best seen holding a cat in "Pussycat, Pussycat". She also wore a yellow camp shirt in the song "The Hokey Pokey".)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (she was best seen in "Here We Go Loopty Loo" riding together with Sh'Vaughn Heath and wearing a white shirt)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (she was best seen wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (she was wearing an aqua shirt in "Santa, Please Don't Forget Me")
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (she was wearing a pink Kidsongs club shirt and light blue denim overall shorts)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (she was wearing a purple tank, pink shorts and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (she was best seen wearing a green sleeveless blouse and riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (she was best seen in "Peppermint Twist" and "Rock Around the Clock")
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (she was best seen in "The Best Dog in the World")
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (she was wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)
Today she is now known as Katharine Polk and is now a designer for Houghton fashion. She shares a birthday with a former Kidsongs kid, Divita Wright.