[[File:Katie_Polk.jpg|thumb| Katharine Rose Polk (born June 9, 1983) was a Kidsongs cast from 1989 to 1995. Katie has black curly hair and tan skin. She is the four-times great granddaughter of James K. Polk, the 11th President of the United States.
In 1989, she replaces Tara Strong (who was a cameo in Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus). In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She left the Kidsongs Television Show to become an assistant horse trainer and makes a guest appearance in "We Love Horses" which was the last episode of Season 3. She is now a designer for Houghton fashion.
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (as a 6 y.o. tot wearing a purple camp shirt)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (best seen in Here We Go Loopty-Loo wearing a white shirt)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (wearing an aqua shirt in Santa, Please Don't Forget Me)
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (wearing a Pink Club Shirt and light blue denim overall shorts)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (wearing a purple tank, pink short and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (seen riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (only seen in Peppermint Twist and Rock Around the Clock)
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (best seen in The Best Dog in the World)
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)
She shares a birthday with Divita Wright.