Katie Polk (born June 9, 1983 as Katharine Rose Polk) is a former Kidsongs kid from 1989 through 1995. Katie had a black curly hair and tan skin. She is the four-times great granddaughter of James Knox Polk, the 11th President of the United States.
In 1989, she replaces Tara Strong (who made an uncredited appearance in Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm, Kidsongs: Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes and Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus). In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She left on the Kidsongs Television Show to become an assistant horse trainer and makes a guest appearance in "We Love Horses" which was the last episode of Season 3. She is now a designer for Houghton fashion.
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (she is 6 years old wearing a purple camp shirt)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (she is the best seen in Here We Go Loopty Loo wearing a white shirt;)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (she wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (she wearing an aqua shirt in Santa, Please Don't Forget Me)
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (she wearing a pink Kidsongs club shirt and light blue denim overall shorts)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (she wearing a purple tank, pink short and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (she seen riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (she only seen in Peppermint Twist and Rock Around the Clock)
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (she seen was on The Best Dog in the World)
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (she wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)
She shares a birthday with another Kidsongs kid Divita Wright.