It was released in December 3, 1985, and was the Vira Award winning video.
Join the Kidsongs Kids for a sing-along day on the farm and meet all of their MacDonalds barnyard friends. Milk the cows, feed the piglets, cuddle the ducklings and meet Mary's famous lamb as you sing the songs we all know and love. Bounce along on an old-fashioned hayride and sing around the campfire in this heartwarming music video adventure.
- Andre Tayir as Scarecrow
- Dave Edwards as Mr. MacDonald
- Mimi Horn as Mrs. MacDonald
- Christopher Cunningham Jr. as John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, Sr.
- Kathryn Levitsky as Marccus' Mom
The Kidsongs Kids
- Steven Brooks
- Jeremy Brown
- Sander Byfuglin as Sean
- Adanelly Camacho
- Donetta Charles
- H.B. Charles
- Gabriel Diaz
- Bradley Dean Fox as John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, Jr.
- Mandie Fox
- Gregory Harrison
- Rachael Holly as Mary
- April Hong
- Courtney Kettenberg
- David Klingenberger
- Angela Levine
- Leo Magnus
- Marccus Mendoza
- Bonnie Morgan
- Molly Morgan
- Alanna Mulhern
- Dakeisha Payne
- Paul Smith as Mike
- Meredith Bishop
- Sung Nan Chang
- Janelle Keith
- Kim Kuhn
- Elissa Mather
- Hillary Mather
- Eddie Ramos
- Ryan Schultz
- David Winchell
- Jennifer Winchell
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Shortenin' Bread
- Here We Go' Round the Mulberry Bush
- Mary Had a Little Lamb with Rachael as Mary.
- This Old Man
- Skip To My Lou (also heard instrumentally during the end credits of this video and Ride the Roller Coaster)
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game (includes footage from the 1984 World Series a year before)
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star with Donetta singing the song.
- The end credits show still pictures of Sean Gowers and Katie Polk who cameo appeared as little kids.
- Some of the people who worked on this video are actually in it. Production manager Kathryn Levitsky is Marccus' Mom at the beginning. Associate Producer Kim Faber and assistant choreographer Marcy Stempler are seen in "Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush". Production consultants David Altschul and Joan Bergman are also seen in "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" during the hayride scenes.
- Rachael was casted as Mary when she first appeared in the song "Shortenin' Bread" alongside Mike played by Paul Smith. It was the same name when she played the title character in the song "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
- Gina Viniccia, Meredith Bishop, and some other kids played jumpropers in "Skip to My Lou".
- This was the first LP entry for Kidsongs and early Kidsongs music.
- After taping "Shortenin' Bread", the crew took a break and enjoyed their breakfast with the Kidsongs Kids.
|A Day At... Series|
|A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm • A Day with the Animals • A Day at the Circus • A Day at Camp • A Day of Fun (VHS only)|