Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (titled Baby Animals in the video) is the twenty-first entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories.
A Season 5 episode of The Kidsongs Television Show episode was called I Can Sing Baby Animal Songs! in 1998.
- William "Billy"/Ruby Biggle (voiced by Julene Renee)
- William "Billy" Biggle (costumed by Frat Fuller)
- Ruby Biggle (costumed by Kimberly Bretto-Smith)
The Kidsongs Kids
- Chris Aguilar
- Gus Carr
- Kari Floberg
- Enjoli Flynn
- Stephanie Koyano
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Katie Polk
- Casey Rion
- Shira Roth
- Kyle Stanley
- Danielle Weiner
- The Petting Zoo (also used during the end credits)
- Wooly Bully
- 'A', You're Adorable
- Jeepers Creepers
- Yes! We Have No Bananas
- Side By Side
- Oh, You Beautiful Doll
- Five Little Ducks
- Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor
- The Way You Walk
- This is one of the 2 videos to have less than 16-28 kids; there are 12 kids in this video. It follows the previous format, during Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
- This marks the last appearance of the 80's-90's Kidsongs cast Katie Polk.
- This is the last video episode with/to feature names in credits in the cursive font.
- This is the last KidVision video and Warner Brothers Records video, before the 1993, 1995-2006 and 2014-present Sony Wonder logo replaces the 1985-1997 Warner Bros. Records logo and 1994-2002 KidVision logo and the 1986-1995/1997 TAP logo gets replaced by the 1994/1997-2006/2012-2013/2017 one and the 1990-1995/1997 Kidsongs logo gets replaced by the 1997-1998/2002-2003/2006 one.
- In the 2009?/2010-2010s print/prints (as seen on the billybiggle (now The Kidsongs Channel) YouTube channel), the 1990s-2010s TAP logo and 1990s-2000s Kidsongs logo are dropped.
- In the soundtrack version, the slap bass and piano were lower in volume and the strings, brass and winds were louder a bit.
|I Can... Series|
|Country Sing-Along • Boppin' with the Biggles • Let's Put on a Show • Baby Animal Songs • I Can Dance! • I Can Do It!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.