Kidsongs: Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes is the fourth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in June 1986. It was based on the Nursery Rhymes cassette of Small World from the Sing & Multiplex from Ivory Records along with Kidsongs: A Day With The Animals and Kidsongs: A Day At Camp.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Fabby Brown
- David Chan
- Tameka Claybrook
- Tina Marie Espinoza
- Chris Finch
- Ashande Gravenberg
- April Hong
- Nicole Mandich
- Alanna Mulhern
- Car Car Song (Riding In My Car) (Woody Guthrie)
- Daylight Train
- Up and Down, Round and Round (Michael Lloyd)
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- I Got Wheels (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits)
- Up, Up and Away (The Fifth Dimension)
- Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? (S. Winner)
- I Like Trucks (Michael Lloyd)
- U.S. Air Force (Wild Blue Yonder)
- The Wheels on the Bus (The Bus Song)
- The video was taped shortly from dawn to afternoon but after it was taped, it took a lot of editors such as Michael Sachs, Richard Kaufman, Bruce Gowers and Jerry Watson to edit the video.
- Ronnie Sperling (the same person who played Dusty in Good Night, Sleep Tight) is the conductor in "Daylight Train".
- Katie Polk and her mother Carol cameo in "Up and Down, Round and Round". Music producer Michael Lloyd also cameos in "I Got Wheels" where he rides on a unicycle.
- Choreographer Andre Tayir is the hot air balloon blower as seen in "Up, Up and Away" and "Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?".
- According to Chris Finch via Instagram, "Wild Blue Yonder" was shot the same day as the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.
- H.B. Charles, Donetta Charles, Ryan Dorin, Kiki Scott and Shanika Washington cameo appeared in "The Wheels on the Bus".
- The bus driver wears an Adidas logo on his shirt.
|Music Video Stories|
|I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing • Good Night, Sleep Tight • Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes • Sing Out, America! • What I Want to Be! • The Wonderful World of Sports • Ride the Roller Coaster • Very Silly Songs • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • Play Along Songs • If We Could Talk to the Animals • Billy Biggle's Favorite Songs|