Kidsongs: Good Night, Sleep Tight is the third entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in April 1986. It was based on the Educational Songs cassette of Small World from the Sing & Multiplex from Ivory Records along with Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm and Kidsongs: What I Want to Be.
- Sandy: Art Bedard
- Dusty: Ronnie Sperling
- The Moms: Beverly Hart, Elizabeth Reiko Kubota, Nancy McLoughlin and Dyana Ortellie
- The Dads: Randy Crowder, Reynaldo Duran, Scott Land and Delane Vaughn
- Paul Burrell as Steven
- Ryan Dorin as Jimmy
- Tina Marie Espinoza as Kathy
- Mimi Gilbert as April
- Sh'Vaughn Heath as Linda
- Rebecca Lee Martinez as Becky
- Steven Nelson as Todd
- Robby Rosellen as Robby
- Wendy Yumi as Wendy
- Playground Medley
- Our House (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)
- Tomorrow is a Dream Away (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits)
- The Unicorn (The Irish Rovers)
- St. Judy's Comet (Paul Simon)
- Hush Little Baby
- Lullaby and Good Night (Brahms)
- All the Pretty Little Horses
- Good Night (The Beatles)
- Production for this video took place in October 1985.
- It was the first Kidsongs music video to have Ryan, Sh'Vaughn, and Tina as leading children.
- It was the only Kidsongs music video to have Paul and Steven as leading children as opposed to their first appearance.
- This is the first music video to feature a few original songs that were composed by Michael Lloyd.
- Rebecca Lee Martinez was the youngest child in this video while Tina was the oldest.
- Chris Finch and Julie Ann Gourson were mentioned in "Let Us Dance, Let Us Play". They all were uncredited in this video.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Kidsongs Television Show.
- This video got recorded at the park in Los Angeles, California.
|Music Video Stories|
|I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing • Good Night, Sleep Tight • Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes • Sing Out, America! • What I Want to Be! • The Wonderful World of Sports • Ride the Roller Coaster • Very Silly Songs • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • Play Along Songs • If We Could Talk to the Animals • Billy Biggle's Favorite Songs|