We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show is the twentieth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released on April 18, 1995.
It's Kyle's dad's birthday, and the Kidsongs kids put on a surprise show for him, with the help of Billy and Ruby Biggle.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Chris Aguilar
- Lynsey Bartilson
- Adam Beech
- Christian Buenaventura
- Gus Carr
- Francine Espiritu
- Kari Floberg
- Enjoli Flynn
- Valerie Ick
- Stephanie Koyano
- Hassan Nicholas
- Tino Michael
- Megan Miyahira
- Katie Polk
- Casey Rion
- Shira Roth
- Mandi Ruiz
- Kyle Stanley
- Danielle Weiner
- Billy/Ruby Biggle (voiced by Julene Renee)
- Billy Biggle (costumed by Frat Fuller)
- Ruby Biggle (costumed by Kimberly Bretto Smith)
- Melvin Franklin as Mr. Bass Man
- "We'll Put on a Show" (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits)
- "It's Magic" (Michael Lloyd)
- "Blue Suede Shoes" (Elvis Presley)
- "Mr. Bass Man" (Johnny Symbol)
- "By the Light of the Silvery Moon"
- "Me And My Shadow"
- "The Best Dog in the World" (Michael Lloyd)
- "It's Time for the Show" (Michael Lloyd)
- "Give My Regards to Broadway"
- Posters are seen on a wall during "Blue Suede Shoes".
- In the video series, recently departed Lynsey Bartilson, Adam Beech, Christian Buenaventura (left to be a sound producer and musician), Francine Espiritu, Valerie Ick (left for playing Faye in Parenthood), Tino Michaels, Amanda Ruiz, and Magicians were replaced by Mary Bartram as Mrs. Miller and petting zoo animals in the next video Baby Animal Songs (where the sign said "Katie's Petting Zoo and Gardens").
- Andre's Dance Studio, which was featured in the song "Personality" was named after choreographer, Andre Tayir.
- The Kurzweil Performance series/Kurzweil Synthesizers start use (as by Michael Lloyd) all the way until the last video. It actually starts to be heard in "Professor Majorchord's Music Lesson" in 1994.
- This is the first KidVision video.
- This is the 1st season 5 episode of The Kidsongs Television Show.
- This is the 4th and final episode taped at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California and 4th and final VHS episode taped at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California.
- This video was taped at Paddison Farm in Norwalk, California in April 1995.
- This is the episode where the View-Master Video logo (1985-1994/1995) is replaced by the 1994-2002 KidVision logo.
- This is the fourth episode with the Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs ending footage/shots/VHS shots/video shots/sequence where the Amity tour/tour ride are seen.
- This is the first episode to feature Lynsey Bartilson.
- This is the only episode to feature Adam Beech, Francine Espiritu, Valerie Ick, Amanda Ruiz, and Magicians.
- During "Give My Regards to Broadway", a little boy can be seen holding a Billy Biggle stuffed plush in the audience.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Kidsongs Television Show.
|I Can... Series|
|Country Sing-Along • Boppin' with the Biggles • Let's Put on a Show • Baby Animal Songs • I Can Dance! • I Can Do It!|