Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports is the eighth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in March 1987. It was renamed Let's Play Ball in 1990.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Todd Alyn
- Steven Brooks
- David Chan
- Kelly Chan
- Ingrid Dupree
- Tiffany Bailey
- Tina Marie Espinoza
- Bradley Fox
- Mandie Fox
- Julie Ann Gourson
- Heather Green
- Sh'Vaughn Heath
- Nicole Mandich
- Poochie Puett
- Robby Rosellen
- Jamie Wiens
- Mike the Dog as Himself
Adult Special Guest
- It's Not If You Win or Lose (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits with extended version)
- Practice Makes Perfect (Michael Lloyd)
- Bend Me, Shape Me
- I Get Around
- Over the River (and Through the Woods) with Julie and a horse
- Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah (Removed from the British version)
- Catch a Wave
- You Know That You Can Do It (Michael Lloyd)
- Production for this video took place in Fall 1986.
- In the song, I Get Around, Steven Brooks' race car, Road Runner, along with the "Beep Beep!" on the center of the steering wheel, is a reference to the famous Looney Tunes character.
- Andrea Paige Wilson (best known for appearing in Kids Incorporated) cameo appeared in this video.
- Chris Finch made a cameo appearance in the song "Footloose".
- Ryan Kirk made a cameo appearance in the song "Practice Makes Perfect".
- Nicole, Sh'Vaughn, and Mandie were the racing judges in "I Get Around".
- This is the only Kidsongs music video to feature Tiffany Bailey as a leading Kidsongs kid. Also, she wore a shirt that had an Adidas logo on it.
- Tajh Abdul-Samad, who previously appeared as a boy in Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals, are credited in this video as Tajh (the only appearance as a leading Kidsongs kid).
- Ingrid Dupree and Poochie Puett, who previously appeared as sailor dancers in Kidsongs: What I Want to Be!.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Kidsongs Television Show.
- This video got recorded at school and at the beach in Los Angeles, California, Gymnastics Olympica USA in Van Nuys, California and Malibu Grand Prix, is now known as SpeedZone Los Angeles in City of Industry, California.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.