Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports is the eighth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in March 1987. It was renamed Let's Play Ball in 1990.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Todd Alyn Durboraw
- Steven Brooks
- David Chan
- Kelly Chan
- Ingrid Dupree
- Tiffany Bailey
- Tina Marie Espinoza
- Bradley Fox
- Mandie Fox
- Julie Ann Gourson
- Heather Green
- Sh'Vaughn Heath
- Nicole Mandich
- Devyn Puett
- Robby Rosellen
- Tajh Abdul-Samad
- Jamie Weins
- Mike the Dog as Himself
Adult Special Guest
- It's Not If You Win or Lose (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits with extended version)
- Practice Makes Perfect (Michael Lloyd)
- Bend Me, Shape Me
- I Get Around (The Beach Boys)
- Over the River and Through the Woods
- Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah (Removed from the British version)
- Catch a Wave (The Beach Boys)
- Centerfield (John Forgety)
- You Know That You Can Do It (Michael Lloyd)
- In the song, I Get Around, Steven Brooks' race car, Road Runner, along with the "Beep Beep!" on the center of the steering wheel, is a reference to the famous Looney Tunes character.
- Andrea Paige Wilson (best known for appearing in Kids Incorporated) cameo appeared in this video, best mentioned in the song, "You Know That You Can Do It.
- Chris Finch made a cameo appearance in the song "Footloose".
- Nicole, Sh'Vaughn, and Mandie were the racing judges in "I Get Around" while David, Bradley, and Todd were the crew members.
- This is the only Kidsongs music video to feature Tiffany Bailey as a leading Kidsongs kid. Also, she wore a shirt that had an Adidas logo on it in the song, "Footloose". She also wore a yellow shirt in the song, "Bend Me, Shape Me."
- Tajh Abdul-Samad, who previously appeared as a boy in Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals, is credited in this video as Tajh (the only appearance as a leading Kidsongs kid).
- Ingrid Dupree and Poochie Puett, who previously appeared as sailor dancers in Kidsongs: What I Want to Be! appeared in this video.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Kidsongs Television Show.
- The 1997 Kidsongs Television Show episode, Practice Makes Perfect is named after the song of the same name in this video.
- This video got recorded at school and at the beach in Los Angeles, California, Gymnastics Olympica USA in Van Nuys, California and Malibu Grand Prix, is now known as SpeedZone Los Angeles in City of Industry, California.
|Music Video Stories|
|I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing • Good Night, Sleep Tight • Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes • Sing Out, America! • What I Want to Be! • The Wonderful World of Sports • Ride the Roller Coaster • Very Silly Songs • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • Play Along Songs • If We Could Talk to the Animals • Billy Biggle's Favorite Songs|