Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs is the twelfth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in January 1991. It was recorded in Summer/December 1989 and August 1990 at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California and released on VHS by View-Master Video, Warner Bros. Records, and Together Again Productions in 1990.
- Tyler & Rebecca Andreassen
- Ori Blumenfeld as Billy Daffodilly
- Daniell Bosette
- Portia Bowman
- Miyoko Chilombo
- Noah Congelliere
- Timothy & Patrick Cool
- Jenna Dickman
- Darlene Garcia
- Veena Goel as a dancer
- Patricia Gonzalez
- Sean Gowers
- Jason Haskel
- Hillary Hollingsworth
- Teddy Lee
- Cara LeJeune
- Thomas W. Mattson
- Mac May
- Rashona & Shalana Miller as Dancers
- Jamie Mutter
- Katie Polk
- Garrett Quillin as the Boy with one boot playing a lute
- Janessa Ray
- Ariki Rice
- Brian Rosenstein
- Andrea Schuette
- Bre Seltzer
- Miles Young
- T. Williams
- Silly Willy: Russ Fremin (same person who played Mr. Frost in The Kidsongs Television Show)
- Silly Jilly: Mary Bartram
- Wife: Claudia Saldivar
- Junkman: Stan Yale
- Professor Quackenbush: Kerry Fischer (same person who played Professor Majorchord in Play Along Songs)
- Mrs. Daffodilly: Lillian Byrd
- Michael Finnegan: Gaston La Franche
- Mailman: John David
- Farmer: Don Mincey
- Man with a Watch: Silenus Honey
- Baker: Gary J. Raymond (same person who played Fooba Wooba John in Play Along Songs)
- Man on Stilts: Gary Morgan (same person who played Mr. World in I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Butcher: Don Mincey
- Painter: John Stark
- Flower Lady: Judi Stewart
- Cop: J.R. Patterson
- Mom: Carol Huth
- The Purple People Eater (characters) (voiced by Nancy Cartwright)
- The Name Game
- Down By the Bay
- Rig-a-Jig-Jig (also used during at the end credits)
- Mail Myself to You
- Purple People Eater (includes footage from concert venue)
- The Thing
- Jim Along Josie
- Michael Finnegan
- Do the Silly Willy
- This video takes place at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California and was recorded in summer 1990.
- This was the first VHS episode to be taped at Universal Studios Hollywood. Earthquake the Big One & King Kong; the kids are screaming from the song, "We're Gonna Get Wet" in Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster.
- Composer Michael Lloyd starts to use Emu Proteus 2 sounds, until 1993. For the fife, the Roland D-50 internal patch "Pipe Solo" and the Roland D-50 PN-D50-01 patch "Whistling Soldiers" (that was heard in/at the end of the The Amazing World of Gumball opening theme) were put together to make a fife. They were also heard in Kidsongs: Play Along Songs during "Come On and Join the Game".
- Because of timing, the cast credits are shown during the middle part of "Do the Silly Willy". A clearer version without the credits first appeared in Season 2 (1994) of The Kidsongs Television Show.
- Rebecca (Tyler's sister), Ori, Daniell, Portia, Miyoko (Jahi and Miyagi's sister), Noah, Timothy/Patrick (Cool twin brothers), Jenna, Darlene, Veena, Patricia, Jason, Teddy, Cara, Thomas, Mac, Rashona/Shalana (Miller twin sisters), Jamie, Garrett, Janessa, Ariki, Bre (Chad's old sister), and Miles replaced Raquel, Suzanne, Nicki, Dannon, David, Katinka, Kristy, Kenny, Annie/Christine (Gibbons sisters), Sh'Vaughn, Myisha, Jennifer, Jensen, Ninette, Malcolm, Gordon/Nicole (Mandich brother and sister), Nicholas, Andres, Ryan, Catherine, Tarrish/Triskin/Trek/Tuhk (Potter brothers and sisters), Shauna, Richard and Josh.
- Click here for Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs/Transcript
- In the next video, Tyler/Rebecca, Ori, Daniell, Portia, Noah, Timothy/Patrick, Jenna, Darlene, Veena, Patricia, Jason, Hillary, Teddy, Cara, Thomas, Mac, Rashona/Shalana, Jamie, Garrett, Ariki, Brian, Andrea, Miles, and Terrence were replaced by Christian, Jahi (Miyoko's sister), Lauren (Bermina's sister), Stephanie (Nycole's sister), Michelle, Ashley, Neil, Eric, Briahnna, Shira and Danielle (Josh and Sabrina's sister).
- Pete, Mary Bartram, Claudia, Stan, Sloan, Lillian, Gaston, John David, Don, Silenus, Gary J., Gary Morgan (Bonnie/Molly's father?), John Stark, and Carol replaced Andre & Mary McLoughlin (Nancy's sister?).
- Pete, Stan, Sloan, Lillian, Gaston, John David, Silenus, Gary J., Gary Morgan, John Stark, Judi, and Carol try to get replaced by Barbara Logan, Rob, Michael Bennett, and Ramona (Lauren and Bermina's mother) in the next video.
- After this video, Ariki would appear in the Dance Workout With Barbie video as a dancer; she would be credited as Arike Rice in that video.
- In this music video, according to the cast credits, Terrence Williams is credited as T. Williams unlike the previous two music videos that he appeared in.
- This is the fourth Kidsongs video to have a "The End" card after Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals, Kidsongs: A Day at Camp, and Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster. However, this card is shown before the second part of the credits in this video.