Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs is the twelfth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in January 1991. It was recorded in Summer/December 1989 and August 1990 at Universal Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles, California and released on VHS by View-Master Video, Warner Bros. Records, and Together Again Productions in 1990.
- The Purple People Eater (characters) (voiced by Nancy Cartwright)
- Russ Fremin (same person who played Mr. Frost in The Kidsongs Television Show) as Silly Willy
- Mary Bartram as Silly Jilly
- Claudia Saldivar as the Wife
- Stan Yale as the Junkman
- Kerry Fischer (same person who played Professor Majorchord in Play Along Songs) as Professor Quackenbush
- Lillian Byrd as Mrs. Daffodilly
- Gaston La Franché as Michael Finnegan (characters)
- John David as the Mailman
- Don Mincey as the Farmer and Butcher
- Silenus Honey as the Man with the Watch
- Gary J. Raymond (same person who played Fooba Wooba John in Play Along Songs) as the Baker
- Gary Morgan (same person who played Mr. World in I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing) as the Man on Stilts
- John Stark as the Painter
- Judith Stewart as the Florist
- J.R. Patterson as the Police Cop
- Carol Huth as the Mom
The Kidsongs Cast
- Tyler & Rebecca Andreassen
- Ori Blumenfeld as Billy Daffodilly
- Daniell Bosette
- Portia Bowman
- Miyoko Chilombo
- Noah Congelliere
- Timothy & Patrick Cool
- Jenna Dickman
- Darlene Garcia
- Veena Goel
- Patricia Gonzalez
- Sean Gowers
- Jason Haskel
- Hillary Hollingsworth
- Teddy Lee
- Cara LeJuene
- Thomas W. Mattson
- Mac May
- Rashona & Shalana Miller (dancers)
- Jamie Mutter
- Katie Polk
- Garrett Quillin as the Boy with the Lute
- Janessa Ray
- Ariki Rice
- Brian Rosenstein
- Andrea Schuette
- Bre Seltzer
- Miles Young
- T. Williams
- The Name Game
- Down By the Bay
- Rig-a-Jig-Jig (also used during at the end credits)
- Mail Myself to You
- Purple People Eater (includes footage from concert venue)
- The Thing
- Jim Along Josie
- Michael Finnegan
- Do the Silly Willy
- This was the first VHS episode to be taped at Universal Studios Hollywood. Earthquake the Big One & King Kong; the kids are screaming from Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster. "We're Gonna Get Wet."
- Composer Michael Lloyd starts to use Emu Proteus 2 sounds, until 1993. For the fife, the Roland D-50 internal patch "Pipe Solo" and the Roland D-50 PN-D50-01 patch "Whistling Soldiers" (that was heard in/at the end of the The Amazing World of Gumball opening theme) were put together to make a fife. They were also heard in Kidsongs: Play Along Songs during "Come On and Join the Game".
- Because of timing, the cast credits are shown during the middle part of "Do the Silly Willy". A clearer version without the credits first appeared in Season 2 (1994) of The Kidsongs Television Show.
- Rebecca (Tyler's twin? sister), Ori, Daniell, Portia, Miyoko (Jahi and Miyagi's sister), Noah, Timothy/Patrick (Cool twin brothers), Jenna, Darlene, Veena, Patricia, Jason, Teddy, Cara, Thomas, Mac, Rashona/Shalana (Miller twin sisters), Jamie, Garrett, Janessa, Ariki, Bre (Chad's old sister), and Miles replaced Raquel, Suzanne, Nicki, Dannon, David, Katinka, Kristy, Kenny, Annie/Christine (Gibbons twin sisters?), Sh'Vaughn, Myisha, Jennifer, Jensen, Ninette, Malcolm, Gordon/Nicole (Mandich brother and sister), Nicholas, Andres, Ryan, Catherine, Tarrish/Triskin/Trek/Tuhk (Potter brothers and sisters), Shauna, Richard and Josh.
- Click here for Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs/Transcript
- In the next video, Tyler/Rebecca, Ori, Daniell, Portia, Noah, Timothy/Patrick, Jenna, Darlene, Veena, Patricia, Jason, Hillary, Teddy, Cara, Thomas, Mac, Rashona/Shalana, Jamie, Garrett, Ariki, Brian, Andrea, Miles, and Terrence were replaced by Christian, Jahi (Miyoko's sister), Lauren (Bermina's sister), Stephanie (Nycole's sister), Michelle, Ashley, Neil, Eric, Briahnna, Shira and Danielle (Josh and Sabrina's sister).
- Pete, Mary Bartam, Claudia, Stan, Sloan, Lillian, Gaston, John David, Don, Silenus, Gary J., Gary Morgan (Bonnie/Molly's father?), John Stark, and Carol replaced Andre & Mary McLaughlin (Nancy's sister?).
- Pete, Stan, Sloan, Lillian, Gaston, John David, Silenus, Gary J., Gary Morgan, John Stark, Judi, and Carol try to get replaced by Barbara Logan, Rob, Michael Bennett, and Ramona (Lauren and Bermina's mother) in the next video.
- After this video, Ariki would appear in the Dance Workout With Barbie video as a dancer; she would be credited as Arike Rice in that video.
- In this music video, according to the cast credits, Terrence Williams is credited as T. Williams unlike the previous two music videos that he appeared in.
- This is the fourth Kidsongs video to have a "The End" card after Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals, Kidsongs: A Day at Camp, and Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster.