Kidsongs: What I Want to Be! is the seventh entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in December 1986.
- Sailor: Matthew Devore
- Trucker/Cowboy: Jeff Austin
- Teacher: Margie Duncan
- Candyman: Hal Schafer
- Doctors: Alexander Folk and Betty Muramoto
- Police Chief: Ken Weiner
- Director: Andrew Z. Linsky
- Reporter: Alys Swan
- Kimberly and Kelly's Mom: Alwina Pinn
- Dog: Mike the Dog
The Kidsongs Kids
- Ryan Bollman
- Steven Brooks
- David Chan
- Ryan Dorin
- Kristy Espinoza
- Tina Marie Espinoza
- Chris Finch
- Ashande Gravenberg
- Heather Green
- Alanna Mulhern
- Kiki Scott
- What Do You Want to Be? (Michael Lloyd) (used in leading kid segments, also besides the full version) (also used during the end credits)
- Sea Cruise featuring dancers from Ingrid Dupree, Kristy Chan, Poochie Puett, and Ann and Christina Gibbons.
- Drivin' My Life Away with Ryan Dorin as the leading kid
- One, Two Buckle My Shoe with Alanna Mulhern as the leading kid.
- School Days with Alanna Mulhern as the leading kid.
- The Alphabet Song with Alanna Mulhern as the leading kid.
- I Wanna Be a Fireman with Kristy Espinoza as the leading kid. (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits)
- Candy Man with David Chan as the leading kid.
- Them Bones with Kiki Scott as the leading kid. (also used during the end credits)
- Mr. Policeman with Tina Marie Espinoza as the leading kid. (Michael Lloyd) (also used during the end credits)
- Rodeo Rider with Ashande Gravenberg as the leading kid. (Michael Lloyd)
- Act Naturally with Chris Finch as the leading kid.
- Nicole Mandich made a cameo performance in this song.
- Coleman Saucier, who was uncredited, made a cameo performance in this video.
|Music Video Stories|
|I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing • Good Night, Sleep Tight • Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes • Sing Out, America! • What I Want to Be! • The Wonderful World of Sports • Ride the Roller Coaster • Very Silly Songs • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • Play Along Songs • If We Could Talk to the Animals • Billy Biggle's Favorite Songs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.