Let's Go Barefootin' is the 6th episode of the fourth season of The Kidsongs Television Show. It was renamed A Day at the Beach in 2006.
It's a great day. The Kidsongs Kids decided to do a show all about the beach. At first Mr. Frost & Mrs. Wilson are afraid, but they learn that the show won't be just fun and games.
- Billy/Ruby Biggle (voiced by Julene Renee)
- Billy Biggle (costumed by Frat Fuller)
- Ruby Biggle (costumed by Marilyn Rising)
The Kidsongs Kids
- Asa Karsten Bernstine
- Tiffany Burton
- Sergio Centeno
- Kamran Kamjou
- Brady Kimball
- Michael Minden
- Megan Miyahira
- Troy Mullins
- Mimi Paley
- Sara Perks
- Lana Richards
- Cody Sawyer Sturn
- Conrad Franklin
- The Trinidad & Tobago Showboat Steel Orchestra
- The Kidsongs TV Show Theme
- Barefootin' (from Kidsongs: I Can Dance!)
- The Best Sandcastle (from Kidsongs: I Can Do It!)
- Catch a Wave (from Kidsongs: Let's Play Ball)
- C'mon And Swim (from Kidsongs: I Can Do It!)
- Day-O (Banana Boat Song) (from Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (Steel Drum Music)
- Hot, Hot, Hot
- Polly Wolly Doodle (from Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus)
- We're Gonna Get Wet (from Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster)
- Lana Richards wears the same dress Angelica Ginn wore in Kidsongs: Adventures in Biggleland: Meet the Biggles and Stephanie Koyano in How Does Your Garden Grow? from Kidsongs: I Can Do It!.
- Mimi Paley wears the same outfit Cheri Avalos wore in Peanut Butter from Kidsongs: I Can Do It!.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Cody Sawyer Sturn.