Megan Miyahira (born Megan Manami Miyahira on July 24th, 1984 in Los Angeles, California) was a Kidsongs kid, appearing in the following Kidsongs videos from 6 years:
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (1993) (where she probably first appeared and replaced Patricia Gonzalez (born 1983, possibly)) in where she wore a rainbow track tee and black shorts with a ponytail. She was also found when she exclaims that the parrot can really talk to the kids and tells Herbert the dog, "Well! Sometimes, we can understand them." before all the others have fun and she and Shira pet Herbert.
- The Kidsongs Television Show (1994), in which this was her best role well-known and had a long-term part as associate director.
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (1994) in where she appeared with Shira and Danielle in "Born to Be a Cowboy" and dancing in "Achy Breaky Heart".
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (1994) in where she wore a pink and white squared shirt and a skirt with a dog in "Walkin' the Dog", a jean vest under a red shirt and a green, blue and red skirt in its plaid pattern in "Put Your Little Foot" and a purple dress in "Peppermint Twist".
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (Baby Animals) (1995) in where she wore a red sailor dress with daisies all over it.
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (1995) in where she wore a white shirt and brown dress and was a tap dancer in "By the Light of the Silvery Moon" along with [Francine Espiritu|Francine]], Kari, Enjoli and Lynsey.
- Kidsongs: I Can Dance (1997) in where she wore a pink shirt and black pants. She was also a Charleston dancer and wore a 60s dress in "At the Hop".
- Kidsongs: Adventures in Biggleland: Billy's Birthday (1998) in where she wore a red plaid sleeveless shirt with red overalls. She also wore a camouflage pink and yellow shirt and magenta pants in "You Can't Sit Down".
- Kidsongs: Adventures in Biggleland: Meet the Biggles (1998) in where she wore yellow pompom clips, an orange long sleeved shirt and pink overalls. She was found with Brady on the DVD and VHS covers.
- Kidsongs: My Favorite Songs (2002 (originally in 1994)) in where she appeared with Matthew, Christian and Alexandra and wore a black dress with flowers and a white collar. She was also mentioned when she happily compliments "We couldn't have done it without your magic powers, Billy!" to William "Billy" Biggle (who tells them "Aw, shucks! It was NOTHING!").
Megan also appeared in the 1993 film Rage of Vengeance. She is also known as the role of Jewel from the Disney Channel Show, Even Stevens and the voice of Wendy Wong (talking and singing) in the first two seasons (1 and 2) of the animated musical TV series Harry and Friends.