Olympian Dreams was the twenty-third episode of Season 2 of The Kidsongs Television Show.
Billy introduces himself at the beginning of the show as a friend, sing-along leader and official cheerer upper! Billy learns what the Olympics are when Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci are guests. Billy introduces a new addition to the show--Billy Biggle's Information Center. With help from the kids, the information center is Billy's chance to do the teaching. In this episode, he discusses what life was like in ancient Greece around the time of the first Olympics.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Christopher Aguilar
- Janessa Beth
- Christian Buenaventura
- Mark Humphrey II
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Alexandra Palm
- Katie Polk
- Melanee Shale
- Janet Veyts
- Kevin Williamson, Jr.
- Nadia Comaneci
- Bart Conner
- "Splish Splash" (from: Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster)
- "Practice Makes Perfect" (from: Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "You Know That You Can Do It" (from: Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "Over the River" (from: Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "Bend Me, Shape Me" (from: Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "Whistle While You Work" (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- "Do the Silly Willy" (from: Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs)
- "The Old Hen" (from: Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- It had been revealed that Janessa had competed in dance contests since she was three and won a total of 51 trophies.