Professor Majorchord's Music Lesson is the twentieth episode of the second season of The Kidsongs Television Show.
Today's theme of this show is music and musical instruments. Billy and Ruby also get in to the musical mood, too, as the hosts talk about the many different instruments we can all play! Professor Majorchord will also show us that the orchestra uses four sections: the strings, brass, percussion and woodwind. As Billy plays many different instruments like the keyboard, drums (especially when he likes all drums and demonstrates the tympani), guitar, and flute, each instrument will be featured in each song. It's gonna be a musical day for the kids and the Biggles to enjoy!
The Kidsongs Kids
- Chris Aguilar
- Christian Buenaventura
- Mark Humphrey II
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Alexandra Picatto
- Katie Polk
- Janessa Ray
- Melanee A. Shale
- Janet Veyts
- Kevin Williamson Jr.
- The Kidsongs Television Show Theme
- On Top of Spaghetti (from Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- Here We Go Loopty Loo (from Kidsongs: Ride and Roller Coaster)
- The Circus is Coming to Town (from Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus)
- Boom Boom, Ain't It Great to be Crazy? (from Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- Pet Store Medley (from Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals)
- Join The Band (from Kidsongs: Play Along Songs)
- Here We Go' Round the Mulberry Bush (from Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- Candy Man (from Kidsongs: What I Want to Be!)
Christian: "Today we're gonna be talking a lot about music. In this next song, you can really hear the flute."
Billy: "I can play a flute."
Alex: "Wow! The flute has a sound unlike any other instrument."
(Christian, Alex and Billy talking about music and the flute)
- Drum set
- French Horn
- The piano and strings were heard in "On Top of Spaghetti".
- The flute was heard in "Here We Go Loopty-Loo".
- The tympani, trumpets and French horn were heard in "The Circus is Coming to Town".
- The snare drum was heard in "Boom Boom (Ain't it Great to Be Crazy!)".
- The keyboard was heard in the "Pet Shop Medley" and "The Candyman".
- The guitar was heard in "Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush".
- All of the instruments were heard in "Join the Band".
- During the dialog, the keyboard player for the keyboard, flute, trumpet, French horn, snare drum and percussion programming is Michael Lloyd on a Kurzweil.