Responsibility was the twenty-fifth episode of Season 2 of The Kidsongs Television Show.
The learning theme of the show is responsibility and the guest is a puppeteer. When Janet relies on Melanee to prepare some things for the show and Melanee lets her down, Billy helps solve the problem and the bad feelings between the two girls. Billy quickly enlists some of the kids to help Melanee get her project together. Billy explains to Melanee that it's what friends are for and that everyone one messes up sometime, even Billy Biggle when he misses his cue to intro the sing-along!
The Kidsongs Kids
- Christopher Aguilar
- Janessa Beth (don't appear in this episode, but remain credited)
- Christian Buenaventura
- Mark Humphrey II
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Alexandra Palm
- Katie Polk
- Melanee Shale
- Janet Veyts
- Kevin Williamson, Jr.
- Howard Barnett
- "Bingo" (from: Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals)
- "Sea Cruise" (from: Kidsongs: What I Want to Be!)
- "One, Two Buckle My Shoe /School Days /The Alphabet Song" (from: Kidsongs: What I Want to Be!)
- "The More We Get Together" (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Camp)
- "Raccoon & Possum" (from: Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Hound Dog" (from: Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Mary Had a Little Lamb" (from: Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Strolling Through the Park" (from: Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus)
- "Down By the Bay" (from: Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs)