Sh'Vaughn Elise Heath (born September 10, 1979 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actress that was a Kidsongs kid from 1986-1990. She replaced Dakeisha Payne in 1986. Sh'Vaughn had dark skin and a short black ponytail. She was also seen in the intro of The Kidsongs TV Show in 1987 wearing a pink shirt with white stripes.
- Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing where she cameo appeared in the song "Day-O" as one of the banana carriers in Jamaica alongside Kiki Scott, Shanika Washington, and Ashande Gravenberg. It was her first appearance, but she was uncredited in this video.
- Kidsongs: Good Night, Sleep Tight (1986) where she played Linda. She wore a blue shirt with orange at the beginning and pink pajamas at the end. It was the first video featuring her as a leading Kidsongs kid.
- Kidsongs: Sing Out, America! (1986) where she wore a pink shirt.
- Kidsongs: A Day with the Animals (1986) where she wore a blue shirt with purple dots.
- Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports (1987) where she was seen wearing yellow sunglasses, a necklace, a blue sports bra, a white skirt with decorations of several people on it, and brown clogs. She was a racing judge in the song, "I Get Around".
- Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus (1987) where she wore a purple sweater and matching headband and pants. She was also dressed up as a clown in the song "Put on a Happy Face" and performed in the song "If You're Happy and You Know It".
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (1989) where she was best seen wearing a pink shirt on top of a blue shirt. She performed in "When the Saints Go Marching In". In other scenes, she wore a purple camp shirt.
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (1990) where she wore a yellow and white shirt with large and small colorful circles on it and turquoise shirts. She was mentioned at the beginning of the film where she was the first person to enter Magic Mountain. She was also seen riding with Josh Weiner on one of the roller coasters in the song "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" and competed against him in the song "Anything You Can Do". She also rode with Katie Polk on the kiddie cars in "Here We Go Loopty Loo", did some silly moves in "Splish Splash", and appeared in the song, "We're Gonna Get Wet".
Sh'Vaughn departed and was probably replaced by Miyoko Chilombo by the end of 1990.