Sign Language Communication is the 28th episode of the second season of The Kidsongs Television Show.
The Kidsongs Kids learn about deafness and sign language as they welcome special guest 13-year-old Sandra Carpe and her interpreter. From important historical figures to modern day, the show aims to teach the importance of inclusion & representation.
The Kidsongs Kids
- Sandra Carpe and her interpreter
- "We're Gonna Get Wet" (Ride the Rollercoaster)
- "Jim Along Josie" (Very Silly Songs)
- "Rockin' Robin" (A Day with the Animals)
- "And the Green Grass Grows All Around" (Play Along Songs)
- "Purple People Eater" (Very Silly Songs)
- "Skip To My Lou" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm) (sung by Billy & Ruby Biggle)
- "Down by the Station" (Play Along Songs)
- "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" (A Day with the Animals)