Stephanie Ayame Koyano (born May 4, 1983) is a former actress who was in Kidsongs.
Birth and Career
- 1. "Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
- 2. "Kidsongs: Play Along Songs"
- 3. "Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along"
- 4. "Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles"
- 5. "Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show" (in where she was a tap dancer in "Personality" with Valerie Ick and Amanda Ruiz and she did a soft shoe routine in "Me and My Shadow with Billy Biggle)
- 6. "Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs" (wearing a white and gray striped t-shirt and jean overalls)
- 7. "Kidsongs: I Can Do It!"
- 8. "Kidsongs: I Can Dance!" (in where she wore a pink t-shirt underneath jean overalls in Dancing in the Street)
Stephanie Koyano did not appear in the video was on "Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals"; thus, she never appeared with Boo Bailey, Yvette Flores (whom she replaced), Bianca Hall, Tyler Harris, Michael Lloyd Jr., and Marvin Walker.
She and Bianca were born on the same day.
She is now a newsroom participant.
Her younger sister is Nycole Koyano and her younger brother is Sean Ryan Koyano.
Her parents are Bryan Darrell Koyano and Yvonne Marie Koyano.
She is married to Paul Andrew Cosaro.