Stephanie Ayame Koyano (born May 4, 1983 in San Bernardino, California) is a former actress who was in Kidsongs. She started her Kidsongs career in the video "Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
- "Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
- "Kidsongs: Play Along Songs"
- "Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along"
- "Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles"
- "Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show" (in which she was a tap dancer in "Personality" with Valerie Ick and Mandi Ruiz and she did a soft shoe routine in "Me and My Shadow" with Billy Biggle)
- "Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs"
- "Kidsongs: I Can Do It!"
- "Kidsongs: I Can Dance!"
- She is now a newsroom participant.
- She is married to Paul Andrew Cosaro.
- She had her younger sister is with Nycole Koyano.
- She had her younger brother is with Sean Ryan Koyano.
- She had her parents is with Bryan Darrell Koyano and Yvonne Marie Koyano.
- She had her husband is with Rory Matthew Meister.