Where in the World is Billy Biggle is the 7th episode of the second season of The Kidsongs Television Show.
The guest is Los Angeles Police Officer Maria Tomes who talks about her job and gives safety tips for kids. The Kidsongs Kids choose music videos about America. The network executives ask the kids include geography as well. Billy helps the kids by shrinking and standing on a map of the United States and jumping to the different cities they talk about. Billy learns what a dictionary is and how to use it. He has to grow tall to reach the top of the bookcase to get it. Billy says that his mom would be so proud of him. Billy chooses "When the Saints Go Marching' In" for the sing along. For the intro, Billy shows where New Orleans is on the map and talks about how the song was made popular there.
Title of songs from the Kidsongs videotapes in this episode:
- "If You're Happy and You Know It" (A Day at the Circus)
- "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Home on the Range" (Sing Out America)
- "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Living in the USA" (Sing Out America)
- "Mr. Policeman" (What I Want to Be)
- "When the Saints Go Marching In" (A Day at Camp)
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy" (Sing Out America)
- "On Top of Spaghetti" (A Day at Camp)
- This was the first time that the show introduced Billy Biggle's Map Center. In the season 3 episode, Man's Best Friend, Billy and Ruby Biggle's Map Center was revealed.